Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Final assignment

I completed and submitted the final assignment by the deadline. I did good work -  I like how the assignment turned out. It was more work than I expected (it took a little longer than I expected). I based my expectations on the fairly short description/requirements for the assignment. It turned out that there were were quite a few challenges.

One challenge: some of the results were "strange" and I took my time interpreting them. For example, in one of the tables/output, there was no value for a variable because it was "redundant." Another challenge: I ended up with a long paper - over the page limit the professor likes. It was much longer. I removed lots of pages with SPSS output. I tried to include only the important diagrams/charts and tables (I liked quite a few of them).

This blog helped with the write-up of Part B (of the assignment). A lot of the information was still "fresh in memory," but I could look back at the issues I encountered and my thoughts on the topics in the course.

It is the end of the course!! The time went by quickly. I hope I get a really good grade for the paper so that I get an A for the course.


The paper:
Statistics II Week 8 Assignment (MANOVA)
http://www.academia.edu/34219858/Statistics_II_Week_8_Assignment_MANOVA_
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319102030_Statistics_II_Week_8_Assignment_MANOVA










No comments:

Post a Comment